Call Our Customer Careto know more about Your
shipment Booking Offers
+91 967676767610.00 AM TO 08.00 PM
GET SMS ALERTS SHIPMENT BOOKING, SHIPMENT DELIVERY.
- Nature, contents, conditions and value of the Consignments are unknown to the Kesineni Cargo Carriers Pvt. Ltd., (hereinafter called the Company). The Company carries the goods in as it is condition packed by consignor and entirely at the owner's risk.
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to pilferage, theft, weather conditions, strikes, riots, disturbances, fire, explosions, accidents and due to be circumstances beyond control.
- The Consignor/Consignee shall be responsible for any delay, detention, loss or forfeiture of goods by Government authorities.
i. If he makes a wrong declaration about the contents or
ii. If transport of such goods by road is prohibited or such goods are not accompanied by invoice, permits or other proper documents and are detained by any statutory authorities. Expenses incurred if any, by the company in this connection shall be borne by Consignor/Consignee only.
- The Consignor will have to deal directly with Octroi, Customs and any other statutory authorities for wrong declaration etc at the destination of the goods.
- Fresh fruits, furniture, crockery, glassware and other such delicate goods are booked at the absolute risk of the consignor and the company shall not be responsible for any perish/damage etc.
- The Company shall have the rights to dispose of the perishable articles lying undelivered after 48 hours of arrival without any notice and other goods after 30 days of arrival after due notice in writing to the Consignor & Consignee and the Consignee shall be entitled to the proceeds less freight, Storage and other charges.
- The goods will be delivered at the destination at the company's godown only unless stated otherwise and stated in writing on the G.C Note itself against Payment of all charges. The consignee shall arrange to take the delivery of the consignment from the company's godown.
- If the consignment is booked on Door Delivery basis the company will attempt only once to deliver the goods at the Door. If the party fails to accept the goods when company approaches for delivery at their door or in case of door lock the goods will be kept at its Delivery office and if the Consignee wants the goods to be door delivered, additional door delivery charges and storage as applicable has to be paid by the Consignee.
- The Delivery of the Goods must be taken by the consignee within seven days of its arrival at the destination falling which a storage charge at Rs.0.25 p per Kg Per day, and such storage will be at the owner's risk. The consignee shall ascertain the date and time of the arrival at the destination and arrange to take delivery.
- The company shall not be liable for alleged wrong delivery of the goods, once the goods are delivered against the relative Way Bill to a person supposed to be entitled or authorized to take delivery thereof.
- When a Bank agrees to accept this Lorry Receipt as a document of title to the goods hereby carried and has become entrusted as pledge or endorsement of the Lorry Receipt whether before or after the entrustment of the goods to the company for carriage, the company hereby agrees in consideration of the same to hold themselves liable and shall be deemed to hold themselves liable at all material times directly to the Bank concerned as if the Bank were the party to the contract herein contained, with the right of recourse against the company to the extent of the Banks interest in the security such as insurance in terms of the provisions of the Carriers Act, 1865 against any or all risk of physical and or damaged under any circumstances whatsoever and to indemnity or Pay to the bank to the extent of the loss sustained without reference to the consignee or the owner of the goods carried notwithstanding the company's right to immunity, if any, from the liability for such loss or damage on any ground whatsoever as against consignor, consignee or owner on contract between them. The Bank shall have the right to recover a claim directly from the company.
- The Company has right to reweight, re-measure, re-classify and recalculate the freight and other charges at the place of destination in the presence of the holder of the receipts or his duly authorized agent and collect the same from the Consignee before delivery.
- No complaints, claims or enquiries of any kind will be entertained relating to any consignment after Thirty days from the date of Delivery and Ninety days from the day of booking.
- The courts in Hyderabad City alone shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of all claims and matters arising out the transaction.
- Any notices related to this waybill from Sales Tax authorities / statutory authorities should be cleared by the consignor / consignee only.
- The Consignments of Explosives, Crackers, Gas Cylinders (filled or empty). Acids, liquid contents, chemicals in all forms - Liquid or powder, and contraband articles etc, are not book.
- If the Delivery is not taken within prescribed period, the consignment will be treated as Unclaimed and will be sent to Un Claimed Parcel Department at Nizampet HYDERABAD - 500 072 (Andhra Pradesh) for further disposal.
Additional condition in case of Carrier's Risk Contract.
- Nature, contents, condition and value of the consignments as declared by the Consignor to the Transport Operator are specified in this consignment note. The Transport Operator carries the goods as packed at Carrier's Risk, an additional freight for every Thousand rupees of value declared by Consignor having been charged and paid.
a) We have not availed credit on inputs, input services and capital goods used for providing taxable service.
b) We have also not availed benefit of Notification No. 12/2003-Service Tax, dated 20.02.2003. I/We accept the above Terms & Conditions.